Check who's connected

There is no software that I'm aware of that will check a WAP or Wireless router and tell you who is connected, short of the interface within the router. If you don't have a list in the router of all connected MAC addresses, perhaps the vendor has something you can use. Otherwise, the only thing you could do would be to set up a man in the middle network trace by putting a hub (not a switch) between your wireless device and your cable modem or your internal network. You could see all of the traffic back and forth between your wireless device and your network or your internet connection, but you wouldn't catch any traffic between wireless devices directly. This isn't ideal, and is prone to missing connections, so hopefully your wireless vendor has a solution.

Lame ^

:}

This community is built upon mutual respect. You are not allowed to flame other members. People who do not respect personal opinions and/or personal work will be warned in first instance. If you ignore the warning and keep on flaming, you will be banned without notice.

Look for something that says "DHCP Clients".

There is no software that I'm aware of that will check a WAP or Wireless router and tell you who is connected, short of the interface within the router. If you don't have a list in the router of all connected MAC addresses, perhaps the vendor has something you can use. Otherwise, the only thing you could do would be to set up a man in the middle network trace by putting a hub (not a switch) between your wireless device and your cable modem or your internal network. You could see all of the traffic back and forth between your wireless device and your network or your internet connection, but you wouldn't catch any traffic between wireless devices directly. This isn't ideal, and is prone to missing connections, so hopefully your wireless vendor has a solution.

I didn't mean he was lame, just what he said about there being no way to help what I wanted... :unsure: