Re-add language files to an nlite ISO

fredmsfn

Hi, I made an nlite installation a while back, and removed many languages. I now need them (dumb, I know).

I have an original CD, so is there a way in nlite to update my nlite'd ISO with the languages? Or do you know which files on an XP CD would help me out?

I DON'T want to have to make a whole new ISO - I don't have the all the hotfixes etc

Cheers

• 1 year later...

i am joining the club and hope that somebody will answer

im trying to modify exsiting windows black lite instalation and i just trying to add one keyboard type Croatian.. so i instaled nlite 1.2.1. and i did everithing well til this screen

15hijrr.jpg

as you can see there in no ADD button or CROATIAN keyboard type in the drop menu...

Question: is it possible to ADD that specific keyboard type in the allready modified version on windows and how can it be done ????

thanx in advance

p.s. i also noticed that when o copy entire I386 folder from a untouched windows in to this black lite already created by someone else instalation wich i want to modify the croatian keyboard layout APEARS!!! ... so now i only need to know wich files in original untuched windows /I386 folder are for keyboard layouts so i can copy only them to this instalation that i wish to modify!!

fiju

Edited by fiju

Hey, people, this (or very similar questions) are asked at least twice a day on the board.

The answer is ALWAYS the same, re-build from an original, NOT modified, NOT nlited source.

nlite is designed to do that, no more, no less.

re-nliting an already nlited source can (and in most cases WILL) create a NOT working, unstable setup.

Particularly, using a WAREZ source, like the "black" thingie, besides being illegal, is something against board Rules, and won't be talked about.

jaclaz

I have similar problem. my friend gave me windows CD. I have installed fresh copy of windows and appears that I don't have croatian keyboard there. How can I install it without reinstalling whole windows?