Nvidia Control Panel

m16si

Hello i have 6600gt graphic card and i have installed 97.** NGO optimized drivers.

And when i first installed drivers there was control panel.

Now i only have Lunch Page and Start Nvidia Control panel button on the right.

I don't have any options (performance, information, temperature,...) i dunno where did those options go....

And if i press Start Nvidia Control panel nothing happens

Please HElp

Thnx

Hello i have 6600gt graphic card and i have installed 97.** NGO optimized drivers.

And when i first installed drivers there was control panel.

Now i only have Lunch Page and Start Nvidia Control panel button on the right.

I don't have any options (performance, information, temperature,...) i dunno where did those options go....

And if i press Start Nvidia Control panel nothing happens

Please HElp

Thnx

Install other drivers..

But i had Control Panel and when i restarted my computer the control panel wasn't there anymore!

Thnx Neighbour

m16si

I know you did mate, but it's obvious that you have a driver issue here. Try to install other NVidia Drivers. For instance I'm using nVIDIA ForceWare 97.46 drivers and have no problems at all. B)

Same here, using the latest ForceWare but only the drivers as I don't need extra stuff, only so Windows functions properly with my video card. No problems unless you didn't install those properly or are using some modded/"optimized" drivers. You brought this upon yourself frankly. You should know now what needs to be done to resolve it.

Same here, using the latest ForceWare but only the drivers as I don't need extra stuff, only so Windows functions properly with my video card. No problems unless you didn't install those properly or are using some modded/"optimized" drivers. You brought this upon yourself frankly. You should know now what needs to be done to resolve it.

I will agree with Jeremy here. You can always try to post your problem at the site where you've downloaded these drivers. Hope that you'll find a solution there. :}