Visual Effects

Hey,

I apply my visual_effects.reg using cmdlines.txt.

I'm not sure if this means they're applied on first boot as I consider rebooting after installation completes a necessity therefore I do not start using my install until the second boot, at which point the tweaks are applied.

laze.

Hey,

I apply my visual_effects.reg using cmdlines.txt.

I'm not sure if this means they're applied on first boot as I consider rebooting after installation completes a necessity therefore I do not start using my install until the second boot, at which point the tweaks are applied.

laze.

I use the same method, it works perfect.

But my post with effects.exe is for post-setup usage ti set visual settings silently.

Ah,

But effects.exe is flawed, it isn't as specific as using registry tweaks such as yours Sonic as it links certain settings together.

laze.

I don't understand really (sorry I'm french), but if I'm right, with effects.exe I set exaclty what I want to be checked in Perfomance propertie of My Computer.

Exaclty the same result of my .reg file executed with cmdlines.txt on an unattended setup.

Hey,

You don't need to apologise, it isn't your fault your French ;-).

I'm not entirely happy with my visual_effects.reg, is there a way to set the effects I'd like from within Windows and export the settings to a registry file?

laze.