And so I start on the Forums for this build

kane3162

Yeah yeah, this has got to be my 23rd build......

Anyway this is a build built for both work and gaming:

WinXP Pro SP2 Integrated (latest month is Jan only had to use M$ update for frameworks)

Addon List:

Adobe Reader 8.0 (Exists)

Azureus 2.5.0.2 (cannot find)

CCleaner v1.36.430 (only slim exists)

Firefox 2.0.0.1 (Exists)

Gaim 2.0(beta6 as of 1/19/2007) (have not found)

ImgBurn 2.1.0.0 (Exists)

EDIT::: Add Framework latest 1.1 and 2.0 (can not find a reliable for the life of google)

EDIT::: Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 (Exists, will find out if it has the same problem as the old one where you had to replace the the start menu shortcut with the one from the installation folder)

Internet Explorer 7.0 (found but doesn't work properly icon and start start IE6 have to uninstall and then reinstall to get IE7 weird)

Java Runtime Environment Version 5.0 Update 10 (what the difference between latest at java.com and Java Runtime Environment 6.0 at http://www.winaddons.com)

K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 1.63 (Exists)

PuTTy 0.58 (Exists)

Skype 3.0.0.205 (have not found)

Windows Media Player 11 (how do i tell which one i find is the latest one?)

Windows Vista sound scheme (Exists how do i make default)

Windows Vista cursors black (links i found do not work and no solution on how to make them default for an nLite install)

Windows Vista Sidebar for XP (exists however no clear install method as there are 3 separate packages)

WinRAR 3.62 (Exists)

Thats it for now I have to manually install Office 2007 and MEW (Microsoft Expressions Web) from what I know..... ill update if i find anything i loved to use on my old 36GIG raptors when i recommission them tomorrow.....

Thanks for anyone who can help, I tried making some myself (build 17,18,19) however i nixed it cause I apparently suck at making them and configuring them to work properly

(over half this list is thanks to : http://www.winaddons.com/nlite-addons : which is where i have all that Exists from THX U ROCK rado354) and thanks to ricktendo64 for the wonderful Sidebar!

Ill do a last session list when I get home tomorrow to show you what I have done to see if its possible.... comments welcome and so is help! LOL

Edited by kane3162