My Vista Sidebar Gadgets

jaws75

Can anyone write a weather gadget (or modify existing one) so it would work outside US?
:wacko: HUH??? It alredy does, heres some from Paris France and Sydney Australia

parisza9.pngsydneylt6.png

Sorry for the late reply :)

Well, here in Croatia, I can't get it to work. All I get is "Service not available in your country or region" no matter what city I choose. I doesn't work with Zagreb, Croatia nor with New York, USA for example.

Sorry for the late reply :)

Well, here in Croatia, I can't get it to work. All I get is "Service not available in your country or region" no matter what city I choose. I doesn't work with Zagreb, Croatia nor with New York, USA for example.

Likewise, it's not working here also..Although it was working with RC1 and beta versions before..

• 5 months later...

For some reasons, whenever I try to add anything to the applauncher, it crashes the sidebar. Im running on Windows XP SP2. The version which I installed (of XP that is) is considered SP3, it's called Windows Ultimate. It's basically a remake of Windows Vista on XP. It has the sidebar program, the alt+tab 3d function and pretty much is a nice shell.

Now, my problem is that I can add .jpg shortcut to applauncher, and pretty much everything else crashes. I tried adding the debug.txt in the gadget folder but nothing gets in there once it crashes. I also added the shortcut in the defaults.txt but it just crashes when loading.

Any idea to fix that ?

PS. I just didnt know where to post this, hope it is at the right place :D.