HELP Please.......

tsvetanmail

Hello,

I want to know how I can change the screen during the installation of Windows Xp.

An imam given this screen on which the promotions look, is дето blue in flower. Please help out.

I am from Bulgaria and apologize for my mistakes in the orthography.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :rolleyes:

MSFN Rules

6) Provide enough information

Simply saying "I'm getting an error. Plz help!!!" isn't going to do anyone any good. We don't know what your problem or question is, and as a result, you don't get the help that you could. If you are getting a Windows error message, program error message, or any other type of error message, you MUST provide the complete error message along with any error codes that may appear.

MSFN Rules
6) Provide enough information

Simply saying "I'm getting an error. Plz help!!!" isn't going to do anyone any good. We don't know what your problem or question is, and as a result, you don't get the help that you could. If you are getting a Windows error message, program error message, or any other type of error message, you MUST provide the complete error message along with any error codes that may appear.

It is interesting how I can change screen at installing Windows Xp, care a hang with this. I want you to show ready sources for me with information about this как I can change this screen. It is not easily for me not to interpret, some personal businesses can - do not to be clear therefore.