nLite

MGadAllah

Hello all:

I've thinked about this post purpose to let us get and gain more ideas

What do you think about:

1. Post your last session file

2. What is your purpose of the installation (what was your idea when you choosed these settings?)

3. What is your machine type (desktop, laptop, ...etc) and is it for home or work usage?

4. Registery Tweaks ... if you are using any? ... Madhits45 suggestion

5. Any file you launch in run once screen for any purpose (setup, clean, ...etc) ... Madhits45 suggestion

6. What is the Operating system you used with nLite (2000, XP, 2003, ..etc)

Mine:

1. here is my last session

2. All I care about is the speed and performance

3. Desktop - Home

4. Here is my registery tweaks list ... It is a very long list, but every thing is described before the entryULTIMA_SESI_N.INI

5. I did not used any thing before...Actually I do not know how to do so yet!!!!

6. XP SP2

Finally.... Feed back for any thing you used for any other member is much appreciated
THANKS

Edited by MGadAllah

I tried this a while back, & sadly no one responded. It would HELP A LOT if people would post there results with nlite as opposed to everyone just doing things on there own.

I for one would also like to add to your list reg tweaks people use with nlite. I know nlite has a lot but It will never have some of the very custom ones I made for my machine. Maybe someone would want some of these custom tweaks. It would help to know if some tweaks are still working with the newer updates or newer nlite version.

Another possible thing people could list is there scripts they have made & tricks nlite users use in there runonce and clean up scripts. New discoveries or whatever.

Edited by Madhits45

Let us do not lose hope :angel

MSFN community is really a great one compared to many other forums :thumbup

Let's start by last session only to make it simple, I did started with my self and did posted mine, why not you too post yours ;) .

And off course if you want to expand it to other things, you are welcome to post...it will make the post rich for sure, but it is just I like to make it more organized, so when any one post, read or search can find what he/she want directly. so let's not rush things all will come ontime I think!!

Hi,

1. Last session.ini attached to this post.

2. To create a Windows XP cd with speed, performance and compatability.

3. Desktop computer(s) for home use only.

4. Use almost all internal NLite registry tweaks.

5. No need to install anything at the Run Once Screen.

6. I use Windows XP SP2 build 2180.

Edited by Whirlinurd