winxp user account

wormyx

hello guys

im back, this time i was having 2 account under me.later on today i decided to remove the old 1, but the mass destruction was when i hit the remove the files.I din know it will remove all my files dat i saved on the other account.is there any way or tricks to retrieve them back.Some high confidential documents.

Regards

Kimberly James

Edited by wormyx

i don't think if this is a good way or idea to retrieve all your files but one thing i suggest is to restore earliest to restore your files just try but before you do that you make a system restore just for back up. . try it i hope this will help you. . . .

hello guys

im back, this time i was having 2 account under me.later on today i decided to remove the old 1, but the mass destruction was when i hit the remove the files.I din know it will remove all my files dat i saved on the other account.is there any way or tricks to retrieve them back.Some high confidential documents.

Regards

Kimberly James

You seem vaugely familiar. Anyways, if you haven't copied anything to the harddrive, you have a chance. Get a copy of Active@ Undelete. It's better if you get the full copy since the demo has a size limit of 64KB. Put that on a disc and browse your HDD for the deleted files. Now, let me warn you, you will need to download this program on a PC other than your own. You don't want to accidentally write over your files.

Either use System Restore, or a data recovery tool like Undelete Plus (freeware) or Restoration (freeware).

Back your files up on CD/DVD. You just feel so much better knowing you have original copies of your files somewhere safe. Hell, make more than one backup. :hello:

Thanks So much guys,

Finnaly i got my files back, yeah.Usually at my home i make backups.I tought here it doesn't matter, this is a lesson for me.You guys provided me the information everytime im here asking for help.am i familiar??Hehe..fhm may issue.

Regards

Kimberly James