[nLite 1.2.1] doesn't display set user/organization during setup

tsk

I set user/organization in nLite 1.2.1 unattended section but during actual Windows setup dialog with them is empty (doesn't display them) and I have to re-enter them manually, not just ok'ing them. Mode is Unattended: provide defaults and OEM preinstall: off, so they should be there.

Also, workgroup name gets set to just: "WORKGROUP" after install, instead of my name of choice. Computer name gets set correctly (my choice is preserved).

Edited by tsk

• 2 weeks later...

> why dont u post alll your issues in one post and also attach your preset?

sorry but I gathered these issues not at all once but over the course of a few days at least - some are about observations spanned over 1 year. Besides I wouldn't have force and patience needed to write all this at once (not mentioning lack of time - I post them when I recall about something and got a few minutes to post).

Again, sorry for that flooding, and additionally I've noticed that nuhi was absent from forum at the time when I was posting most of these posts, and when I bumped one, he now answered so I assumed that he doesn't read these post buried a few pages, and I didn't want these issues to be lost and posted for nothing (all effort gone as dev didn't read it). Hope you and nuhi will understand it.

I had ~1 year break from making new CDs with nLite and now when I finally came back to it, lots of issues arose - and I couldn't just dose them because I'd forget all soon.

Hope that explains my numerous posts :). I promise that it's 1 time affair - not going to flood any more (well, maybe in 1 or 2 years).

Edited by tsk

• 1 month later...