download not complete

Kiki Burgh

hi!

i frequent HFSLIP & there is 1 particular thread that i always download for offline browsing. this is the thread: HFSLIP - Test releases, hfslip-1.0b-61017b ... been doing this for the more than about a week now & i have tried downloading all 3 kinds of format available: html, doc & printer-friendly format -- and results are the same --- only limited to 822-823kb & always get cut on this specific post:

You are right about the resource file. It's the same version as the one in the 2K rollup. I guess the newer date confused me.

I'm now doing a thorough check of all files and will update my lists accordingly...

any advise you could provide me would be greatly appreciated! thanks! :)

• 2 weeks later...

hi! i encountered almost a similar limitation when downloading this thread: http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?act=Pr...=89&t=52357

Error Copying File or Folder

Cannot copy file: Cannot read from the source file or disk.

Same error happens despite several tries in different intervals ... limited to 177kb

thanks!

Edited by Kiki Burgh

• 2 months later...

hi! i think what i am posting this time is related to the initial issue i reported a few months back ... although Download HTML Version seems to complete ... viewing the downloaded file gets cut till here, only until the 50th page:

You are right about the resource file. It's the same version as the one in the 2K rollup. I guess the newer date confused me.

I'm now doing a thorough check of all files and will update my lists accordingly...

this happens too for both Printer Friendly Version & Download Microsoft Word Version ... at the moment there are 68 pages of the said topic ... this topic is very helpful for me so reviewing it from it's initial post is something i would like to have available for offline viewing ... this was already addressed before
I will check into this issue.

Should work now.

but now i'm back to limited resource :( have tried it with both ie6 & portable firefox 1.5.0.9 ... btw, this is the thread that i am downloading: HFSLIP - Test releases, 70129a (GUIRunOnce, alt. input folders, IE7 hotfixes) ... your feedback would be greatly appreciated ...

hi! i tried it again & still the same:

(1) only until here: Posted by: Tomcat76 Oct 11 2006, 08:12 AM ... (there have been other updates beyond Oct 11 :( )

(2) for this thread which has 70 pages now, downloading the file in any format gets cut on the 50th page ...

(3) as for the file size, it downloads only until 867kb using ie6.0.2900.2180 ... same is true for firefox

any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks!