[Release] Raxco PerfectDisk 2008 Professional v9.0.0 Build 76

johndoe74

Thanks for this fine release!

I've got the same question as Venos: is there an (easier) way to register PD while the silent-installation?

The way radix described is not possible/necessary because PD already installs unattended!

Or is it possible to execute only the "REG.EXE ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Raxco\PerfectDisk\9.0" /v "License" /t REG_Binary /d "4534bghfhfhfkjlj8787ghghghghfgfg" /f>nul" as a command at RunOnce in nLite?

Best regards

Mischa

And who stop you to build your customize add-on?

@Radix

Sorry if I bothered you...this was not my intention!

I'm new to all of this and I'm only trying to make things as easy as possible for me.

But I've run into a problem: I used johndoe74's addon and tried to use your "REG.EXE ...."-code to register PD - but it seems that I made a mistake!

I inserted your "REG.EXE ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Raxco\PerfectDisk\9.0" /v "License" /t REG_Binary /d "4534bghfhfhfkjlj8787ghghghghfgfg" /f>nul" to the "RunOnce"-section under the "Unattended"-part in nLite, but this has no effect.

Could you tell me where I can use your CMD-script? I think I will have to make a CMD-file and execute it anywhere - but where do I have to tell nLite this?

Thanks for your help and best regards

cool400

I inserted your "REG.EXE ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Raxco\PerfectDisk\9.0" /v "License" /t REG_Binary /d "4534bghfhfhfkjlj8787ghghghghfgfg" /f>nul" to the "RunOnce"-section under the "Unattended"-part in nLite, but this has no effect.

Try to read again my post.

4534bghfhfhfkjlj8787ghghghghfgfg is just an example of what you can find on that registry key after

registration with serial number. Don't be naiv. I don't post serial numbers or registry values that is

generated by registration of an application.

Sure - I know that and I inserted my own key!!!

The only thing I would like to know is if I can insert your REG-command to the "RunOnce"-section under the "Unattended"-part in nLite to avoid using a batch-script if johndoe74's addon is already doing (nearly) the full job?

If that's not possible and I HAVE to use your batch-script for registering PD, wherefrom do I run it? Do I make a whatever.CMD of it and run it within nLite?

Regards

cool400

Edited by cool400

The only thing I would like to know is if I can insert your REG-command to the "RunOnce"-section under the "Unattended"-part in nLite to avoid using a batch-script if johndoe74's addon is already doing (nearly) the full job?

Yes you can use add comand in unattended section of nLite. But why you don't want to make your own

nice customize addon. ;)

Edited by radix

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Build 9.00.076 (01/05/2009):

New Features

* Changes to support compatibility between PerfectDisk 2008, PerfectDisk 10,

and PerfectDisk 10 Enterprise Console

:)

Edited by Raoul90

• 2 weeks later...