FOLLOW UP: Media Center Edition Themed Logonui.

zedox

OK, I guess I am the "judge" here. I think I have been fair with both antonio_king and Seven Alive, letting them to expose their thoughts. Now, I must congratulate Romey because he pressed the right button IMO. I think he expressed my ideas, and I'm sure the ideas of lot of people following this mini-war. Life goes on, and it is in my hand the responsibility to make XPize better in future versions, so decisions like this must be taken, painful or not. I would like also to give thanks to Seven Alive for his great logon, which undoubtedly has made XPize better. You must be proud of that, and not take things the way you're taking them. I'm sure you will understand.

Now, it is time for antonio_king to start a new topic in which his logon can be tested to make its appearance in the next version of XPize.

PS: arabianhorse, you're an artist!

[End of the story. Topic Closed]

As I read the first post and look at this drama unfold, I can't help but feel that a reminder may be in order to save people some trouble:

8. Has the thread you started or participated in been moved, closed or deleted? Check with the forum moderator via PM. Under no circumstances start threads asking why other threads were moderated. Forum moderation is not up for public debate, such threads will be deleted and the thread starter warned. MSFN reserves the right to edit, delete or move posts made on this site.

Please read XPero's words carefully and move on with things.