Couple of questions

I'm sure this can be easily answered. I'm new at this WPI but I love the idea of it and it's making my life a little bit easier.

Questions:

1. How can I make the WPI Auto Run? I'm putting it on a CD and I would like to be able to pop the CD in the ROM drive and have WPI.htm run automatically.

2. How can I remove the Options, Config, Show Source and About WPI from the left side of the Menu?

3. How can I add the Windows XP theme song to play while WPI is running?

Thanks.

These questions are answered in the help file or by reading the stricky threads.

1. Download the tools archive. It has an autorun.inf in it. I think there's some info about this in the 'release' thread.

2. In the options tab there is a switch called 'Hide extra buttons'

3. Copy that song into your theme's folder, renaming it to TimerSound.wav and overwriting the current one.

TimerSound.wav is the sound for the timer during the last 10 seconds of a countdown. You probably do not want to replace this file. I think what you are wanting to do is play music while you are selecting applications, right? To do this you need to add the music file to your playlist. Check out the Audio tab in the options wizard to add a song to the playlist, and enable the media player.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but those 10 secs can be modified to 100 for example. There's a option named 'Start beeping at t-minus stage' or something like that.

*** Correct me if that's only possible in the latest beta I got :angel

Edited by sadicq