Flashget

Alex

Thank You for the links,

Surely I have read these topics befor posting. First link is about uninstall of google, so it's very bad idea, second one is better, but it's not install anymore, but self extract and there are a few probs with that way like explorer int. etc.

So what? No switch? Google realy sucks...

Alex

Could You supply a link? And filesize? Cause 2.41 mb is with google toolbar!!!

Actually 2.58mb is with Google toolbar 2.41mb is without google toolbar and no entry in add/remove programs

But there is a Flashget toolbar in IE i dunno if that ws there before as i reallt dont use IE anyway

I would suggest you to use Free Fownload Manager.

It's free, it's great (maybe the best), doesn't include any s*** and it could be installed silently very easy either by switch or AutoIt script.

Here is an example, the script should be slightly modified to match the newest version (2.1.494).

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showto...amp;hl=download

Use quality software ;)

Do not support companies that bundle s*** in their products.

Edited by rado354

Yeah, But no google toolbar installedis'nt that what you were referring to ?

I've now unistalled/reinstalled many times today and i still have no google toolbar installed on the this newer build of flashget

An older flashget 1.72 (2.58mb) installs the google toolbar and has a seperate install entry in add/remove programs so i uninstalled both flashget and google toolbar re-downloaded the new (build 128) version of flashget (2.41mb) and guess what no google toolbar is installed !

To test this you should uninstall flashget and goole toolbar from add/remobe programs

then delete the flashget and google folders in program files

and then re-download the latest build of flashget from the official flashget download mirrors

and install

@ ironside,

If You don't have IE maybe flashget does not offer GTB to install, otherwise - for sure it does. I downloaded new version a few times and it's really there.

Autoinf - vey good, just could You be more specific how to use it.

Thakns in advance,

Alex