Quick Question?

vegettoxp

Hey Guys

I don't know if this has been discussed before, if it has then I am sorry to ask the question again. My question is that once you have Windows XP Pro W/SP2 Intergated, Can you continue to use the same cd again and keep adding on the latest updates and add-ons. Is this a good idea or bad. I really don't mind creating new XP Cd's, but if I can do what I want to do, it will save a lot of time. So if you guy can give me your opinion on this matter I would be really thankful.

THX! :thumbup

P.S. :lol:

Hey nuhi, first of all thx a lot for making nLite. Its Rocks! I was just wondering what happens if I overwrite an XPSP2 on a XP CD that already has XPSP2 on it. Will this create problems or what?

The reason for me asking this question is that I am currently attending SJSU and I am taking computer Classes. The school gave me a copy of XP Pro With/SP2. They were teaching us the process on how windows work (Programming little bit)

I want to use this copy on my home computer, but it already has SP2 on it, I wanted to make my own unattended cd using that XP Copy.

Edited by vegettoxp

Hey nuhi, first of all thx a lot for making nLite. Its Rocks! I was just wondering what happens if I overwrite an XPSP2 on a XP CD that already has XPSP2 on it. Will this create problems or what?

The reason for me asking this question is that I am currently attending SJSU and I am taking computer Classes. The school gave me a copy of XP Pro With/SP2. They were teaching us the process on how windows work (Programming little bit)

I want to use this copy on my home computer, but it already has SP2 on it, I wanted to make my own unattended cd using that XP Copy.

im a bit confused but anyways, using the school copy, copy all the cd files to a folder and nlite it. after u burn the ISO, just boot from the cd and install windows. when u install windows remember to format your old windows partition.

Edited by anoymous_person

I am trying to add the latest updates and add-ons to a cd that has XP W/SP2 in it. I got the copy like that. So what my question is that since it already has SP2, can I just add the latest updates and my add-ons to it.

Sorry!