driver integration doesnt work

ripken204

now dont yell at me! i did search through about 5 pages of 20+ and gave up :)

well im deciding to integrate my drivers with nlite. so i select the inf file and all for about 5 different drivers. now when i test this xpcd out on vmware and i get into windows, the devices are not installed and if i choose to update the driver for these devices, it cant find the driver. so whats wrong here? do i need to put all of the driver files on the xpcd? and if so then where?

Kinda on the same lines, I am trying to integrate an SIS IDE driver with Nlite (without success)

Are there any links explaining how to do this or is there a 4-5 line explanation anyone can give me.

Thanks in advance

:hello:

I also have trouble integrating drivers into nLite.

Tried WHQL Certified drivers without luck. Nvidia, VIA motherboard and my ethernet drivers won't get copied to the hardisk before installation since it can't find them. Yes i used the inf files and i know ive done correctly.

I have tried both Virtual PC and installed on the harddrive, and the same response.

Edited by dj christian

Please post Last session.ini (as attachment of course) :yes:All of You, who have similar problems.

Done that did that.

edit:

I found out the problem atleast in my case. If i load the last session and remove the drivers i added and then add the drivers again the xp installation will not find the drivers. So problem solved for me.

Edited by dj christian