Integrating hotfixes

Hi everybody,

I integrated sucessfully all hotfixes to my Nlited XPCD with /Intgrate method. KB913433 was not possible to integrate so after I integrated all hotfixes I manually edit svcpack.inf where I add this hotfix in between some of hotfixes and then I copied this hotfix into Svcpack folder. During the installation when registering components took place a message pops up asking me for choosing destination folder and it shows WINNT/system32 folder by default so I click ok, then message show something like instalation sucessfull or so (I can`t remember) and after WIN started I get to Win update to check if KB913433 shows there as missing hotfix and it was not. So it was installed also but my question is how to disable that message which asks me to choose destination folder....Did I use wron switch? I used /Q:A /R:N for it. I`m almost sure thisone hotfix causes it as I tested it also without this KB....(I also add qchain with this hotfix - in instalation where no message was I didn`t use qchain)

Attached is mine svcpack.inf, pls check where`s the mistake, thanks!

svcpack.inf

Something seems a little odd!

As far as I know KB913433 is for Windows XP, ME and 98SE

As far as I know WINNT/system32 is in Windows NT and 2000

What OS are you running? if it is as you stated XPCD, then you will need to re-check the information you are giving us for diagnosis.

Something seems a little odd!

As far as I know KB913433 is for Windows XP, ME and 98SE

As far as I know WINNT/system32 is in Windows NT and 2000

What OS are you running? if it is as you stated XPCD, then you will need to re-check the information you are giving us for diagnosis.

I`m sorry, you`re right, I was almost sleeping when I wrote this thread...It says C\Windows\system32...exactly as it is here in the screenshothttp://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=79935' target="_blank">.

To Takeshi:

Thanks mate for the link, I`ll test it again without qchain in svcpack then...