Enabling AUTORUN on CDROMS **SOLVED**

BigDaddy

@ALANOL

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you said he gave you money to build a machine and get it running. That makes him a customer. Consumer is anyone who buys anything, a customer is someone who buys something from someone. He bought a service from you, which makes him a customer, and as such you violated nLite's license.
I dissagree! Since I didnt make any profit. As far as I know computers *still* aren't free. So that is why he gave me money since he knows that I will get him much *better* machine for the same money as if he would go to a local computer store.
I'm only going to HOPE that you bought him a copy of XP as well, otherwise....

No, I haven't! Because he's fine with a pirated copy and so am I!

FYI pliz dont start flamming me about using PIRATED windows because on my personal machine am only using UBUNTU LINUX and for my writting needs OpenOffice.Org is more than ADEQUETE!

You realize that by using nLite to remove anything, you are infact REMOVING the so called bells and whisles? Not everyone is as tech savvy as you appear to be

Again my mistake wasnt clear enough, by bells and whistles I meant to optimize them for optimal performance remove the unneeded parts,take care of security(FW,NOD32 AV,ADAWARE) and install the programs he requested.

Edited by BigDaddy

u violated nLite license (not doing nLite for PERSONAL USE)

What, doing a favour for my fathers friends is then in violation of nLite license??

will violate M$ license (even ready to use PIRAED)
On my personal computer am not violating any M$ license since I use LINUX. But what is installed on my father or mother or on friends computers I really don't give a rats a+s+s whether they are using warez or not.
why u makings things more and more complicated with post by post , than simplifying it ???

Cos am kind of tired fn lying on forums such as this where everybody says they have original copies of everything they have but the truth is that a lot of them are just saying so and infact have WAREZ, so that members such as ALANOL(no offense) wouldn't start quoting license agreement and s***...

ps. dont get me wrong, I love this forums, its the best ones I found for just about every M$ prob. I had!!!

Some big argument... BigDaddy's problem was solved, can this argument continue by PM w/BigDaddy and someone and a mod lock this topic?

And BigDaddy, ok, u did a favour for ur dad's friend. But if u charged him, it's not a favour, it's technically business.

Edited by T D