Can Anyone Make a Cd Cover for me please?

Was up, im looking for somebody to make me a cd cover for my new cd i am working on. the money that i make from the cd is going down to bosnia for one of my cousins who is very sick. i dont really have money to pay for the cover soi was wondering if anybody could do itfor free for me please. if anybody can please post on here i have some pictures of my self for the cover, i also have everything i want on it. if needed i can also take some qaulity pictures up on request. i do not know how i want it to look so if anyone got any ideas that be great or i could think of something the album name is Truth Of Life, and i would need a front and back cover. so please if anybody knows how to make them, post a reply here i need it the sooner the better, thanks before

out of curiousity, why is that after only ONE post, you decide to make a request for someone to make some artwork for you?

Now, i can maybe understand if you were at DeviantART or something who's main purpose is ART, but asking on a TECHNOLOGY FORUM?!

Oh, I am so sorry, I did not read that. My friend just gave me this link and told me I could ask somebody to make me it and most likely someone would do it. Im so sorry about that, you guys can delete my post in that case, I hope i didnt cause to my trouble and I should of read before I posted, sorry once again