Audio Creation

3aces

well basically im starting out my teenage career as a DJ, i already have CD decks and things....but there are some songs out there that need to be mxed....is there audio software out there that will allow me to mix music together

money is not an object so as long as it does what i want it to do i wont mind spending the money

Traktor DJ and Virtual DJ...

Virtual DJ has an option that if you increase the speed of the music the sond does not change (sorry for bad english but i think you understand what i mean)

Traktor DJ is more Professional

EDIT: don't know if this is what you want since you already have CD decks and things

Edited by _sergio_

well ill explain again...what im looking for is software which will allow me to mix together 2 or more tracks....but also have options built in which allow vocal removel and other stuff like that

well ill explain again...what im looking for is software which will allow me to mix together 2 or more tracks....but also have options built in which allow vocal removel and other stuff like that

Daughters Boyfriend:

for mixing tracks together the "pro" software to use would be probably be something like abelton live, that'll work really well .... the easier way but maybe not as pro results would be something like a MP3 or wave mixer like TRAKTOR by company Native Instruments ... traktor would be easier to use but abelton would give best results

Daughters Boyfriend:

as for vocal removal, he said you can do it, but it's extremely tricky and you probably won't be able to remove them entirely, he just said that the best sound engineer in the world wouldn't be able to remove vocals completely (he didnt say what software though)

(Disclaimer:

Daughters Boyfriend is a professional DJ (in Australia), and makes and mixes his own music, so I cant verify what he said)