Are You Ready For Some Football...

[PseudoKiller]

well, I really wanted to say other things but because of the children on the board I left it at they sucked.

Which when you analyze all the facts, that the best thing that can be said about the eagles.

I mean the eagles whine and whine about "I want a new stadium", and I want this and that. Then the pricks get a new stadium and they want to stop people from bringing in food.

The award goes to the eagles for the whinny a** team award.

49ers...How many super bowls and play offs have they been to compared to the eagles? Still playing in the same stadium for years and years. How many legions came from the 9ers VS the eagles.

heh, yah we will see. We will own you.

BTW...Every year me and sedative make a Internet bet, if you like to join in please allow me to embarrass you as I have done to him in the past. :):rolleyes::D:D

ok... you need to first separate the a few things. The stadium was needed because the astro turf was bad. I dont agree about how they went about getting it, but thats business.

The food thing had nothing to do with the Eagles. I tend to separate the Eagle players and the managers/owners.

And whats the going bet. And what are we betting for ??

Eagles Suck!

49ers taking you birds down this year!!!!

You're insane.

After looking at the Eagles' 2003 schedule, I must say they have a good chance of going 16-0.

yah ok, go finish jerking off to that fantasy :):rolleyes:

yah ok, go finish jerking off to that fantasy :)  :rolleyes:

OK. Let's have a look at their schedule.

2003 Schedule 
Date Opponent Time/Result
Sep 8 Tampa Bay 9:00pm
Sep 14 New England 4:15pm
Week 3 BYE  
Sep 28 @Buffalo 1:00pm
Oct 5 Washington 4:15pm
Oct 12 @Dallas 1:00pm
Oct 19 @N.Y. Giants 1:00pm
Oct 26 N.Y. Jets 4:15pm
Nov 2 @Atlanta 4:15pm
Nov 10 @Green Bay 9:00pm
Nov 16 N.Y. Giants 1:00pm
Nov 23 New Orleans 1:00pm
Nov 30 @Carolina 1:00pm
Dec 7 Dallas 1:00pm
Dec 15 @Miami 9:00pm
Dec 21 San Francisco 4:15pm
Dec 27 @Washington 8:30pm

The only game that could possibly give the Eagles trouble is against San Francisco.

ahh wat the hell.. havent watched it in ages.. australia, yes we do get NFL highlights and get the Superbowl live which is good just usually cannot be bother staying up :).. I was a Green Bay Packer fan.. dont laugh, i have no idea wat there like anymore :rolleyes:

Go birds!

Eagles may go all the way this year, and I won't be surprised! Not like any other team in our div is goin to the superbowl. GB just took a dive with their two guys goin out for the year, no way tampa can doit again (they aren't that good), and giants are however gonna give a nice battle.

I wish the eagles had shockey, man what a team we would have. Looks like freddie mitchel may have actually done something this off season so I like our chances.