Where can i download Vista 5456 Build?

the-matrix

u need to be a msdn member to have acces to this build...so if u cant download it means u are not a member and what u asking here is considered warez...... :P

and the key u got is for the public preview which u can download from here: http://www.filemirrors.com/search.src?file...size=3355598848

Edited by boooggy

I was not aware that i had to be a member of msdn i am not sure what msdn is. But this question has nothing to do with this warez thing you are mention , anyway what do the hell is warez . Maybe i should dump MS and move to suse or something like that.

Edited by the-matrix

M$ said if you ordered via the dvd kit you'd get rc1 but I haven't yet...

Hell, I only got 5384 yestarday :P What am I complaining for!

Edited by T D

I was not aware that i had to be a member of msdn i am not sure what msdn is. But this question has nothing to do with this warez thing you are mention , anyway what do the hell is warez . Maybe i should dump MS and move to suse or something like that.

MSDN (Microsoft developer Network) you pay to get test copies of software and tools and such to work and with and test with, lots of good stuff just really expensive, 5456 is a MSDN only build or beta tester build, don't expect another public build (RC1) till later august is my bet.

oh and warez is illegal software, :)

With MSDN you basically pay several thousand USD a year (around 5000), and you can download all the software you want from M$. Not really expensive since if you get everything, it's cheaper than paying individually for each product.