Macromedia Flash Player 9.0.2.0

• 4 weeks later...

If you're talking about the version for IE, just download this MSI and install with the usual switches for unattended MSI (such as /passive /qb).

This URL will always have the very latest build available. Currently, it is 9.0.16.0 which is newer than 9.0.2.0.

what is the switch for it?

@ZileXa
The few files just need to be in your browsers plugin folder. Thats all.
Could you be a little more specific? I have always used the .msi to install silently, getting same after going through the trouble of dealing with Macromedia nag registration to get the redistributable. What files does one need, and where does one drop'em? Thanks.

Like I said, go to the link in my signature, read the info, download the file and read the info... it's easy as hell, not using an installer is the most efficient and quickest method for unAttended install.

• 3 weeks later...

@ZileXa

The few files just need to be in your browsers plugin folder. Thats all.
Could you be a little more specific? I have always used the .msi to install silently, getting same after going through the trouble of dealing with Macromedia nag registration to get the redistributable. What files does one need, and where does one drop'em? Thanks.

Like I said, go to the link in my signature, read the info, download the file and read the info... it's easy as hell, not using an installer is the most efficient and quickest method for unAttended install.

No files uploaded to this project. 

Please login to Members Area and upload one or more files to this project

??

I still maintain it.. Savefile has upgraded to v2.0 of something... now they deleted ALL files, but the projectsite + statistics are still there...

Unfortunately I am not home, won't be untill monday or wednesday so I don't have the chance to re-upload untill then.

I still maintain it.. Savefile has upgraded to v2.0 of something... now they deleted ALL files, but the projectsite + statistics are still there...

Unfortunately I am not home, won't be untill monday or wednesday so I don't have the chance to re-upload untill then.

Ahhh... explains it all, Thanks ZileXa for updating us :thumbup