Metal gear

grunge

Me and my cusin the other night were discussing on what movie they should make out of a game comic etc.And we thought how come they havent made a metal gear solid movie yet the story line is amasing one of the best ideas ever and it would have amazing action and 3D Grapixs :D then we thought who would be good 2 play the characters in metal gear solid the only ones we thought of were...Raven-That big tall guy from greenmile and daredevil :rolleyes: and thats all we could think of any ideas on who whould be good 2 act as a certain character in metal gear solid if they made a movie out of metal gear solid :D:)

well if there was a movie, Snake would have to be ben affleck, brad pitt or guy pearce.. action movie usuals :D

or if it was all CGI, that would be great.. i loved Final Fantasy movie :rolleyes:

wooooooooowwwwwwww ben ??? brad ??? brad can maybe play liquid not solid thow and ben hes out of the picture :) and o that old guy from league of extordinary gentlemen hed be good as revolver :D:rolleyes: that guy punchs so koolish bcuz he looks like a sissy :D . actuley second thought ben would be good 2 play as Grey Fox AKA The Ninja .snake would have 2 be sum1 with a kool voice.

• 1 year later...

NO BEN AFFLECK...The guy would suck as solid snake...solid snake is a total bad a** and ben is a total sissy, mamma's boy type of guy. He never seemed convincing. If you want the cool voice they should just use the guy that does the voice for solid snake as the actor...unless he sux at acting, i wouldn't know.

Solid Snake has to be a bad a** though. And as someone said has to have the good voice like solid or else it's not convincing. When we all watch the movie we are gonna want it to be convincing so if they do make a movie which i heard they just might, the cast has to be perfect with alike looks and voices. Obviously it's impossible to get someone to look so alike as the solid snake or the rest of the crew but They have to find some one with the same characteristics and personalities or else the movie will suck massive BALLS... :thumbup