Life of David Gale

supergurl21

K i saw the movie The Life of David Gale and i was wondering if anyone has ever seen it....it is one weeeeeeeeiiiird movie  :/

:) nope but i heard its supposed to be a good movie.. the trailer and the making of it looked good.. so i'm waiting for the release here

:) nope but i heard its supposed to be a good movie.. the trailer and the making of it looked good.. so i'm waiting for the release here

it is a REALLY good movie but it was quite disturbing :rolleyes: but you should go see it :D ..and i didnt know that "Rose" from titanic was the reporter in the movie..did you know that?

Just letting people know what the movie is about for those who er..dont know what it is about. This guy named David Gale is accused of rape and murder and he is on deathrow. He spends his last few days with a reporter (Bitsey Bloom) explaining his life and how he is INNOCENT.Now Bitsey Bloom (not her real name its just her name in the movie. Shes actually "Rose" From Titanic. Sorry dont know her real name....) has to try and save Gale from being executed.

Its a realllllly realllllllly good movie but its also disturbing and sad. Im usually not into sad movies but i put the "disturbing" and "sad" aside...i really dont regret seeing it :)

it is a REALLY good movie but it was quite disturbing :rolleyes: but you should go see it :D ..and i didnt know that "Rose" from titanic was the reporter in the movie..did you know that?

yeah kate winslet.. shes quite a good actress :D another movie of hers was ok i seen.. Enigma.. :D