http://files.filefront.com/power_toyscab/;5098591;;/fileinfo.html

filesize: under 400 KB

MD5

426B4CAABBB5347102B65FB169FEEA80

CRC 32

B3804994

just drop into the update tab display page of Nlite

• 2 years later...

This slip streamed with nLite with no problems but after installing Windows I dont have the context menus. I had to re install the MSI files so I could use Power Toys with right click.

• 10 months later...

I made custom addons for my set of powertoys, however after testing silent installs on the command line; but during the nLite installaton the powertoys were the only thing that did not install. I had to install the msi's manually after also like the member above.

EDIT: If anyone has *FULLY* working powertoys addon or can help my troubleshoot my addons , let me know please.

I only use: Virtual Desktop, Alt-Tab Replacement, CmdHere, and PowerCalc. But my priority is just the first two.

Edited by shado

Any chance for TweakUI? I tried to find out its switch, but was unsuccessful.

TweakUiPowertoySetup.exe contains Tweakui Powertoy for Windows XP.msi. So, you need to run TweakUiPowertoySetup.exe and on first screen go to %temp% and copy from there Tweakui Powertoy for Windows XP.msi which resides in a folder inside Temp dir.

TweakUiPowertoySetup.exe contains Tweakui Powertoy for Windows XP.msi. So, you need to run TweakUiPowertoySetup.exe and on first screen go to %temp% and copy from there Tweakui Powertoy for Windows XP.msi which resides in a folder inside Temp dir.

OK, I see what you mean; i suppose I can also extract it with Universal Extractor and run Tweakui Powertoy for Windows XP.msi with MSI switches.

Thank you.