[HELP] With msgina.dll

cuddlez

i think that's not a msgina.dll file :huh:

may a standalone app?

It's a customized msgina.dll file, but I am trying to take the time on pc off and put it on the standard msgina.dll

I don't believe editing MSGINA is going to get you what you need. All of these 3rd party authenticators replace the GINA file with a custom of thier own.

You won't be able to get the same functionality with MSGINA because the code required to do that just isn't present in the file. It's not a simple hack of the MSGINA to get what you're looking for, it would be a complete recoding of the entire DLL.

The GINA file being used to get that logoff dialog is a proprietary DLL written specifically to do what it does.

Look at it this way, think of MSGINA as Notepad, while the one you're looking to mimic is Word. You're basically asking about how to link an Excel spreadsheet into a text file. You can't because a text file was never designed to handle embedded objects. The MSGINA was never designed to handle the things you're looking for, hence other vendors have stepped in with GINA files of thier own.

@cuddlez

did you have some knowledge about programming? maybe visual programming like vb or delphi? or maybe something more like c++?

you can make your own logoff dialog with it