Need a translation for a five-line german text.

Hi.

Ok, I know, this is bad, but I absolutely need a small translation which can be written in English or in French.

I totally forgot it and on tomorrow I have a Math exam I absolutely need to work on.

Here is the text.

Als es sieben Uhr war, erwachte er wieder mit Schrecken. Eine kurze Stunde nur noch bis zum Schulanfang. Die Zeit drängte. Trötzdem blieb er nich liegen. Ach, noch zwei armselige Minuten, nich wahr ? fragte er sein Kopfkissen mit überquellender Zärtlichkeit. Und dann - schenkte er sich fünf volle Minuten, um noch ein wenig die Augen zu schliessen, von Zeit zu Zeit das eine zu öffnen und verzweiflungsvoll auf den Zeiger zu strren, der unwissend und korrekt seines Weges ging.

I know I could use something as reverso.net, but my teacher is not fully computer-disabled and 80% of my class already used it. :whistle:

Thanks so much. :)

Just fix up the grammatical errors in this...

When there seven o'clock, awaked he again with frights. A short hour only up to the school beginning. The time pushed. It remained being appropriate for Troetzdem nich. Oh, still two poor minutes, nich truely? he asked his pillow with overflowing tenderness. And then - he gave himself five full minute, in order to close still another little the eyes to open occasionally one and despairful on the pointer strren, which went ignorantly and correctly its way.

hahahahaha.... you know llxx, it's okay to not know everything and just let an expert respond.

i somehow think tux could have produced that strange output on his own.

my favorite part was "he asked his pillow with overflowing tenderness"