outlook cannot open an attachment

vcant

wierd problem:

when receiving a PDF attachement in outlook, if i click on it Acrobat Reader says that it cannot open the file, cause its corrupted.

but if i save it first then it opens fine.

happens to PDF files only,

anyone has any ideas on what it could be?

well to be honest its not on my computer, its on some companies computers, and as far as i understand they all have the same problem, it didnt happen (or they were not aware of it) until today, but i think it worked ok before.

i was going crazy here for two hours thinking that the mail server is to blame, until i actually asked them to save the attachement and it worked.

but still its very strange, and should not happen, i believe...

could that actually be a problem with mail server? sounds very unlikely to me...

wierd problem:

when receiving a PDF attachement in outlook, if i click on it Acrobat Reader says that it cannot open the file, cause its corrupted.

but if i save it first then it opens fine.

happens to PDF files only,

anyone has any ideas on what it could be?

My Hotmail does the Same But it Says that the PDF file has a Virus/worm on it i dont get it :/

I know on mine when I open Acrobat it asks if I would like to update to the newer version. I am using version 5 and I believe that version 6 is out...if the Network admin updated all their versions at the same time, well, maybe there is a prob.

From what I know, Outlook by default will not let you open any attachment unless you save to a different location then open it there. There is a Reg tweak to address this, try searching on Google. I think Tweak XP also has a fix for this.