Quick Question

citizeneman

Y'z Toolbar = http://www.winmatrix.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1161 <-- It is a very small program and has some very beautiful themes for the explorer buttons. Also it uses very little resources and will skin both the IE and windows explorer buttons...

Edited by kelsenellenelvian

yap edit browseui.dll and you might found 6 bitmap for the toolbar (3 for big and 3 for small icon) the last 2 of each can be at same color res, btw grab windows 98 revolution pack (full or lite) by Tihiy to patch it

Is there a simple way to this because Resource Hacker is kinda complicated

for me.Can a batch or reg file be created to make the process easier.I just wanna

make them active with colors instead of them Sh***y greyscale Icons.

Edited by PROBLEMCHYLD

Is there a simple way to this because Resource Hacker is kinda complicated

for me.Can a batch or reg file be created to make the process easier.I just wanna

make them active with colors instead of them Sh***y greyscale Icons.

Try BeeIcons

"Bee Icons can replace almost any system icon with a more stylish and improved version. You can change Desktop icons, Start Menu, Hard, Floppy and Compact Disk icons. You can also assign unique pictograms to any folder or file type. Bee Icons allows you to change just one or two icons or you can apply an entirely new icon set to the desktop using Icon Themes. Currently, there are more than 50 unique Icon Themes to choose from.

The program is designed for Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP. It is easy to use and has a multilingual interface (35 languages are currently supported). If you like variety and enjoy working in a stimulating environment then this program is definitely for you."

There is a free trial, so see if you like it. Peace

Edit: It can also edit Explorer and IExplorer icons.

http://www.virtualplastic.net/wint/ -- has alot of tutorials/guides involving ResourceHacker so after a few you should have it down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a question about Revolutions Pack Lite v4

I was wondering if it also added 32Bit icon support for the normal Explorer Toolbar not just InternetExplorer toolbar. Yes I know its stupid newb question but please help. Thanks in advance.

Edited by citizeneman

• 2 weeks later...