Outlook express

zErO

I have a problem with my outlook express, I have two email address set up in it and my default one downloads all my messages twice, its only a hassle when I get alot of emails.

Ne ideas!!!:eek:

I know theres a option where you can leave your e-mail on the server. It is probaly enabled. Sorry I cant direct you into the right area. Just look around in your e-mail options. and see if disableing it will take care of that problem. If not let me know and well see what else we can do.

-XPerties

Had a look in both options of IE6 and outlook, and couldnt seem to find anything specific which could be the reason for the prob. Might try and change some of the configs and see if I get a different result:rolleyes:

thanks for the info:cool: , i will get back to u when or if I succeed

01. Start OE

02. Click on Tools in the tab area

03. Select Accounts

04. It usually shows the Mail area, pick the name of the server(account you have) Example say you using Mindspring most probably it will be called Mindsrping Mail

05. Click Properties

06. Select the Advanced Tab

07. At the bottom you will notice something called delivery having a check box for Leave messages on server . Uncheck it

I just restated what the others said in the simplest terms.. hope this helps...

I followed ur steps but Im telling u I cant seem to find the [b:0d87609b0a]advanced tab[/b:0d87609b0a]

there are only 4 tabs

general, server , connection , security

this is in my mail properties???