HFSLIP MDAC 2.8 Service Pack 1 for W2k?

Bugs Bunny

:hello:

I´ve made a new CD with W2ksp4/IE6sp1/Dx9 and the hfsliped mdac.cab posted by sereby without the mdac hotfix for mdac253.

It does not work. WU tried to install the missing Hotfix for mdac 253 and the experiment to install the Hotfix for Mdac 28sp1 failed.

:no:

I´ve had time and i did it again, now using HFAAO folder. It´s a pity, but it doesn´t work. Hfslip worked fine, setup goes through, Login ok. Trying to install the mdac hotfix for 2.8sp1 manually. Setup quits with the message "that the version is not detectable. Installation is damaged or files are broken". :no:

Out off topic:

Mdac_Typ.exe goes to HFSVCPack_Sw Folder? Right?? :)

Have had the third look to mdac.cab. Using hfslip_60421d, w2ksp4ger, ie6sp1,dx9 and hotfixe from Tomcat´s list without mdac hotfix 253. mdac.cab in hfaao. Wu shows nothing. manually installing mdac hotfix 28sp1 failed with "Version not detectable. installation damaged or files broken".

Also build a installation cd with mdac_typ.exe in hf. Wu tried to install mdc hotfix 253. Manually install of mdac hotfix 281 failed with "Version not detected. installation damaged".

:no:

have a nice weekend.