My Windows Onecare Logo

i need to know some about your works

1. do you plan to be a gfx designer?

2. i see from your job (and some older jobs) why you liked to use gradient with radial (or patch glassed)? this is my personal taste, but try to inovating with other background (you can play with other gradient to make a mess :D)

that only question and suggestion, hope you don't sad with it

@Dels - to answer your first question, i never really thought about it like that, i just make logos for the fun of it. I sort of have my sights set on the IT world :)

and as for your suggestion, yes i know that i have to move out of the "Patched Glass" sort of style i am in, i know i could do better if i had PS CS, but i'll come up with a new and interesting backorund for my next project, just for you ;):)

but i'll come up with a new and interesting backorund for my next project, just for you

whoa just for me thx :D

gee i hope you didn't hurt your back just like what i did when i make gfx for software my team made (my currently work are system analyst, bug fixer, beta tester, gfx designer and half coder for my programming team)

@Dels- thanks for filling that question in for me :D I was away visiting my grandparents for a couple days and have lots of email to go through :P

@grafx1 - if you want to learn more about adobe photoshop elements go to there website, http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshopelwin/main.html

Edited by WolfX2

@grafx1 - if you want to learn more about adobe photoshop elements go to there website, http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshopelwin/main.html

i don't think he want to use photoshop element :D, just take a look at his sig he maybe some photoshop user (or maybe expert)

me currently use photoshop cs (i want that cs2 too :() and ussualy use photoshop cs2 on my friend home (multilayer-select & warp feature that so cool)