Nero 7 Admin Install Problem

Hello there

I downloaded and extracted Nero 7.0.8.2. I try to make an administrative installation folder with 'msiexec /a

nero.msi', it starts the installation and then keep on asking different CAB files wich are not present in the cab subfolder. But i can install the full components from the same extracted files and the installation completed successfully. Please help if anyone knows the solution

Thanks

Admin install worked. but when i try to start the installation with nero.msi, it gives an error saying 'installation must be started with setup.exe. i am facing the same problem with roxio easy media creator 8. could someone help?

thanks

If you look here, you will see, that you have to create an mst file after doing the admin install. It isn't possible to install Nero without it, I think. Or you use the setupx.exe without admin install.

Even with MST, problem exists. i have verified. again, admin install does not create a setupx.exe

You can always modify the .msi file to eliminate that requirement which is what I do, but I remember seeing that there's a command line switch for getting around it. Might have been in the huge Nero thread in this forum.