WPI 4.38 Defaults not checked at startup

Hello,

I have a problem with WPI 4.3.8 and WPI Lite 1.2.

The problem is when I start WPI, none of my default programs

are checked but when I press the default button they get checked.

I looked in the options and have defaults selected as check on load.

The check on load worked in my 4.3.5 copy of wpi.

I tried using a clean copy of 4.3.8 and creating a new config.js

file but I still get no defaults checked when wpi 4.3.8 loads

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

You are one of only a handful of people that have fully caught that problem. I just fixed it the other day. It has been wrong probably since day one. For some reason there was some VBScript code in there checking for the computer name.....who cares? We want to match what config I requested be used. Took that VBScript code out and fixed the problem.

v5.0 will be out soon........

• 1 month later...

Hey, I have this same problem, is there any way I could fix this without going back to 4.5?

Or would you mind telling me the code that I can remove to get it to work so I don't have to hunt? I mean, I will hunt till I find it or get a reply, but I would appreciate it if you could explain it a bit :)

It's not an easy fix, per se. The variables used are all wrong, the VBScript is useless, etc. Like I said above, v5.0 will HOPEFULLY be out soon. The final tocuhes are being done right now.

I hate to leave you guys hangin' like that, but if you have some patients, it will be well worth the wait for v5.0.

Ohh, well in that case, hurry up! JK :)

Well, hopefully it will be worth the wait, because untill then I will have to revert to an old version. Do you have whatever the last version was? I would really appreciate it!

Actually not to sound picky, but this is about the second week I have spent not sleeping trying to get everything to work perfect, and as it is, WPI is the last thing left. So... well... could I become a beta tester for 5.0?

:):):):)

I'll sign an NDA and everything!

I know how it is to feel like everyone is bugging you, so I will get off your case :) But thanks for the help and everything so far.