[help] Netlimiter 2 final

hmaster10

I heard some people having problems with the Firewall. Try Disabling it on the computer you are trying to connect to.

Open Option dialog (Click on Options in the Menu)

Select 'General' tab and uncheck the 'Firewall enabled' option.

i'll try that

i noticed something wierd, when i try to access the pc remotely via Computer Name it gives me the "Access Denied" error

while using the ip iddress, it gives me the "RPC Unavailable" error

Edit: i have disabled the firewall and there still problem

Edit: I have found what causing the problem :D thanks

Edited by hmaster10

Under the "Local Security Policy" in Administrative Tools, Go to "Security Options" then set "Network access: Sharing and security model for local accounts" to Classic - local users authenticate as themselves

• 5 months later...

can anyone pls make a step by step info on netlimiter's remote administration?pls..i really dont know how to set this so that i can control the bandwidth usage of other computer in my network. pls can anyone spare some time?i have netlimiter installed in my other computer and in this computer

@ZcWorld

my problem i always access denied status when i connect to other computer..maybe its because of the username/password thing..but i dont know where to configure this username/password.i tried "guest" without password but still doesnt work.

any clue?

i use the same user name / password on both pcs

but i guess try to add he user name / password for that pc ( the remote pc ) into the remote admin page and see if thats helps out

besides that i rally don't know what else to do

i can't connect to remote desktop, i tried to used computer name and ip. then i change "Network access: Sharing and security model for local accounts" to Classic - local users authenticate as themselves and nothing happened. i turn off the firewall of the remote desktop but i didn't work. any suggestions