IP Address PHP Script

oh btw.......

Replace <?php

print ('Your IP is: '.$REMOTE_ADDR.'.');

?> with <?php

print ('<font size="X">Your IP is: '.$REMOTE_ADDR.'.</font>');

?> where X is the font size between 1 and 5

If you want to change the sizes

You are all wrong, he said an IP given to a modem not the users IP and all that font crap :)

When coding a site I use the KISS way

K - Keep

I - It

S - Simple

S - Stupid

try looking for IP code snippetts on google because most of the minter codes are not on the main sites like hotscripts because people dont like giving them away

I would try http://netcode.tk

Glitch

Glitch, its short and simple and the code couldnt be any better really, its only function is to print an IP adress, its not hes coding for a whole site.

And theres alot of open source scripts on hotscripts that are amazing really and makes me wonder why developers are charging people to use and view their source code. But still people do still sell their codes on hotscripts.

You are all wrong, he said an IP given to a modem not the users IP and all that font crap  :)

Modem is the user IP. And could you be any more ruder?

That script gives the IP to the modem, not the IP within a network, as he asked for.

And as you would say all that font crap, that was simply just if he wanted to edit it.

*Future note, be a little nicer in your replies*

You are all wrong, he said an IP given to a modem not the users IP and all that font crap  :rolleyes:

When coding a site I use the KISS way

K - Keep

I - It

S - Simple

S - Stupid

try looking for IP code snippetts on google because most of the minter codes are not on the main sites like hotscripts because people dont like giving them away

I would try http://netcode.tk

Glitch

yo, what Xperties gave out was as simple as b & w. dont call people stupid, it starts arguments, and don't say crap when theres no need to :)