[Help] XP Registry_Error BSOD

mini12

I have a major problem with my computer, all of a sudden when i start up my computer it comes up with a Registry_Error Blue Screen of Death with Windows XP boots up and then restarts. I have tried to use the Recovery console but when it load the BSOD comes up so i can't use it.

I have tried to reinstall xp but the BSOD comes up again. I have tried to use the F8 options but no help. My computer has:

Windows XP Home Edition,

1 Gb of RAM

160 Gb Harddrive

I have tried to reset the BIOS with no help, i have tried to remove some RAM but again no help.

Please Help

Thanks

Mini12

Title edited -- Please, use [TAGS] in your topic's title.

Please follow XP Forum Rules from now on.

--Sonic

I have a major problem with my computer, all of a sudden when i start up my computer it comes up with a Registry_Error Blue Screen of Death with Windows XP boots up and then restarts. I have tried to use the Recovery console but when it load the BSOD comes up so i can't use it.

I have tried to reinstall xp but the BSOD comes up again. I have tried to use the F8 options but no help. My computer has:

Windows XP Home Edition,

1 Gb of RAM

160 Gb Harddrive

I have tried to reset the BIOS with no help, i have tried to remove some RAM but again no help.

Please Help

Thanks

Mini12

Did you get and run Memtest86? Run Memtest86 for 24 hours. (or up until you see an error)

No i don't think its a memory problem nor a processor fan error, I believe its a actual registry problem is there anyway i could reformat the hard drive without using the windows disk???

No i don't think its a memory problem nor a processor fan error, I believe its a actual registry problem is there anyway i could reformat the hard drive without using the windows disk???

If you give the STOP code like cluberti asked we can tell you exactly what the problem is.

Also, have you tried "Last Known Good"?