.NET Framework 2.0 Latest Version Multilanguage Silent

ajua

Tested latest version in spanish and noticed that the setup in other languages than english come with langcode.txt files inside. so if you want to install it in your language use this.

extrac the contents and run install.exe /q it doesnt reboot

i used spanish so no need to use /lang command. for help on the lang command type /?

the only thing "new" is that you need only a foreign (cant confirm on english download) distibution and then you can install it con english, spanish or other languages just using the lang code in /lang.

• 2 months later...

What is the lang code for spanish?

Can I delete the rest lancoded files?

-No, gives a error during attended instalation that can be omited. Does NOT install unnatended.

Can I use the .msi flile directly instead of install.exe?

Edited by Nilfred

I have used the international .net 2 while one month, and finally today I have the .net 2 from ryan. And the language pack from microsoft, that method avoid problem in windows update and frameworks. Perhaps no problem now, but my way works fine during two months now ...

So far .Net 2.0 could not be installed @T12/13 (when my RunOnceEx is executed), is this possible with your installer?

There isn't solution to install framework 2 other than a user session ...

im using /q switch after extracting the files and it works very well for me.

i also installit from runonceex.

hint: many ms programs cant be installed from cd like wmp10, so i copy it to systemdrive and install silently from there. no problems so far.