MSN messenger popup adverts

WildKat

In the last few weeks ive been getting pop up adverts in a window (not a message window) through msn messenger. They're usually adverts to dodgy sites etc. How do i stop them from coming onto my pc, other people i know have had this problem as well...

im using the usual 4.7 with plus

the problem is probably coursed by Plus, when you install it , it installs adware with it, unless you unchecked the box in the installation dialog. you can use this program to try and remove it, but some people reported inability to remove it at all.

use the program in the link in any case, you will probably find more adware on your computer

ooops, didnt see your post MSNWar, yep, this links will help you.

you can try this as well, thats where our board members cursing lop.com :) (the adware that installs with Plus), but you might find some usefull information there

<-- PS hey look 3 stars w00t w00t

In the last few weeks ive been getting pop up adverts in a window (not a message window) through msn messenger. They're usually adverts to dodgy sites etc. How do i stop them from coming onto my pc, other people i know have had this problem as well...

im using the usual 4.7 with plus

basically it was set up for companys to send messenges within a network. But the spammers use it to annoy people. It does not effect anything else by turning it off. Just stops the annoying net sends.

read about it a little more here.They send it using your IP

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/...cs/net_send.asp