network monitoring software needed

ok, i have problem with some of my servers lately, now im sure the problem is with the hosting company, but this time they clame they are not involved,

of course i dont believe them, cause lately they have "network problems" every week, but just in case desided to check the traffic on those particular servers.

anyone can reccomend a simple, not resource demanding, network monitoring software?

thanx XPertes, i knew that you are the right man to ask about it :) ,

what i want to do is to put a piece of software on the server itself, and to see its traffic.

if i could see where this traffic is coming from my server it would be nice too, but just to see the amount of traffic is my major concern

so you want something like this?

Web / FTP Stats...........

Analog

Analog produces a simple summary of all the people who have visited your site. It is fast and provides great lightweight statistics.

Awstats

Awstats produces very pretty stats.

Webalizer

Webalizer is a more complex stats program that produces a nice variety of charts and graphs about who has visited your site. This is probably the most popular stats engine available today.

Subdomain Stats

This will show statistics for the subdomains on your account.

Latest Visitors

This will show you the last 300 visitors who came to your site and some interesting information about them.

Bandwidth

This will show how many bytes your account has transferred.

nice list,

actually we used webalizer for awhile, and now switching to WebTrends.

but thats not what i mean, what i would like to see it the current amount of traffic on the server, like how many bandwidth it uses currently,

may be there is a built in feature in Windows witch i dont know about...

we wanted to use Awstats, but i coudnt manage to install it on Windows server, it has Perl installed, but woudnt run, so we went for webalizer, and for WebTrends as i previosly said