I think I found my new home...

nekkid

yeah i like the ones that i start walking them through the install of software and after a couple seconds they ask if they need a computer to do this??? i just wanna smack them..or network admins that lock themselves out of they're network, and the qwest tech who had no idea what DNS was?? and i had to explain it too him, or them infamous person i had that argued w/ me for 15 minutes because she didn't believe that she had to have a phone line plugged into her modem for it to be able to dial out.......that ended w/ the realization of the fact and she unplugged the line i was talking to her on...no calling her back................... :)

boy..could i write one hell of a book....... w00t

One of my other fav's is asking them to unplug the power to their modem to "recycle" it and they're like "Ok just give me one minute. The plug is right here under the de-........" line goes dead. I just laugh. "Sucker" mwahahahahahahahahahaahahaha*cough* I don't understand why they think they need to unplug the power bar where EVERYTHING is plugged into, including their cordless phone. *snicker*

One of my other fav's is asking them to unplug the power to their modem to "recycle" it and they're like "Ok just give me one minute.  The plug is right here under the de-........" line goes dead.  I just laugh.  "Sucker"

LOL w00t ... Nice to see that you're enjoying your work :)

whats that rufo? you have no money! awww

just hand over the keys.

what do you mean to what? to the supra, thats right... give em to uncle al. there now doesnt that feel better.

i think ill go trade it in. dont worry buddy ill put it to good use, might put some mods on beccas z4.

oh..oh ....dont cry, its ok ill take a picture for you to hang on your wall.

see im always thinking about others :)

now let me drop you off at the train station. whats that? hey its no problem, least i could.

I think I'm about to die with laughter

There's tears rolling down my cheeks

But Shaft sweedie (to the tune of No Scrubs-TLC)

:) I don't want no mods, a car with mods can't get no love from me... :rolleyes:

I'm bout the only 1 who said I h8 mods-except 4 can i have sum undercar lights....yeah but we;ll have 2 b careful, they might get scratched on our crunchy gravel drive....

What's that Rufo? The pictures crap-well sorry but u shouldnt have such an inferior digital camera should u, we told u 2Megapixels wasnt enough.

Oh yeah, and your car was only worth money scrap-it's looking like a cube down@the scrapyard I'm afraid

Shaft don't take him in the Evo, he might enjoy it.... w00t