Thunderbird 1.5

boooggy

I am using OE right now for this one particular email because it is webmail based...I dont get spam in it and I have configured IMAP so things are working great. I love that OE is so quick to start up and that it does not use that much memory as does TB. Also the bugs in TB that bloat up on the hard drive are rather annoying. I hope they fix it soon so I can switch and strip out OE in my next nLite install.

You just have to Compact Folders every once in a while. Annoying, I know. I still prefer Thunderbird because of the SPAM filters. The "Junk Mail" filters from Hotmail still let through an awful lot, but TB filters them out easily. In outlook express I was obliged to download all that hotmail spam before I could delete it. :P

You just have to Compact Folders every once in a while. Annoying, I know. I still prefer Thunderbird because of the SPAM filters. The "Junk Mail" filters from Hotmail still let through an awful lot, but TB filters them out easily. In outlook express I was obliged to download all that hotmail spam before I could delete it. :P

Thanks nanaki. I dont use OE for any other email account other than for this one particular private one. I dont use any email client unless i know the account can be configured with IMAP. But yeah OE is just a disaster waiting to happen in terms of security.