New MSN 6.0.0256 All-In-One Patch

gamehead200

I Didnt like it yeah looks kool but Slow bugga Starting up ill Stick to My MSN 4.6 instead Quick small and dont have to mess about on it lol w00t but ill see when it Offically Comes out and hope they fixed all the bugs

Yay works!!
- Removes ALL ads

- Removes BETA title

- Enables all games except Bejeweled

Still no games tho :)

I made a patch that searches for a certain string in ConfigCache.xml and changes it to work in the UK...Someone has got to test this out for me...

BTW, the target file has to be C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Microsoft\MSN Messenger\<e-mail>\ConfigCache.xml

Hope this works for you people in the UK...BTW, this will NOT remove any tabs you have for MSN 6...

msn6_games_uk.exe

was hoping could talk about on how to make this work

k i tried repairing, and reinstalling that patch on page 1, did everything, im in canada too, ofcourse u can tell by the flag. So y isnt this working man, everythign works but games, and thas the only reason y i got this new build, this is so weird

im runnin xp btw

My computer can't find the file to compleatly download msnmsgr.exe :) , can you tell my what file it is gamehead200. Please answer soon.

What do you mean by that? Are you trying to apply the All-In-One patch? If so, your msnmsgr.exe file is located at C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe

Hope this helps...

Yay works!!
- Removes ALL ads

- Removes BETA title

- Enables all games except Bejeweled

Still no games tho :)

I made a patch that searches for a certain string in ConfigCache.xml and changes it to work in the UK...Someone has got to test this out for me...

BTW, the target file has to be C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Microsoft\MSN Messenger\<e-mail>\ConfigCache.xml

Hope this works for you people in the UK...BTW, this will NOT remove any tabs you have for MSN 6...

Well I downloaded that, closed MSN, patched the files and still no games :rolleyes: