Xpize is cool, but....

lieblingsbesuch

Hi,

Just starte a UACD with xpize 4.2. It rocks, but i muss some things, like:

Normal:

- You can't delete all the other mousepointers. They are useless for most ppl, because the xpize mousepointers rock like hell!

- Delete all the other useless screensaver is not possible.

- Custom "My computer", "Document" etc. Icons. I know xpize is not made for THIS type of modification, but i think it's cool when you make sth. like this optional.

- New, cool sounds are missing! i know it's hard to make them neutral, but it would be nice to hear 'em. Make it optional, too, with an option to remove the old.

i386 ua function:

- I dont know what's been integrated... but i installed this xp version with slipstreamed xpize 4.2, and nothing much happened. new oe logo, the standard things from xpize2... but no new cursor, no new logon screen, no new bootscreen....

- i wish that @ slipstream menu the optional things like in normal mode come.

- and that all the things can be integrated like in normal version

- i wish also that you can delete all the wallpapers etc. by the slipstreaming program.

So, Xpize is great!

but much work has still to be done!

thx for development!

i386 ua function:

- I dont know what's been integrated... but i installed this xp version with slipstreamed xpize 4.2, and nothing much happened. new oe logo, the standard things from xpize2... but no new cursor, no new logon screen, no new bootscreen....

This is written down on the Xpize Homepage and has been discussed quite often. Yes, it would be cool, but this isn't Xpize's job. It's your job. And for me, it's just fun to integrate the Theme, Bootlogo and LogonScreen on my own.

All other Wallpapers etc just get deleted with nLite. :P