Unknown Movie

Jeremy

I saw this movie several years ago. it had to do with certain people interacting with each other, and there were alternate realities from past, present and future that these people existed. In the end of the movie, some guy gets killed and then wake up in I guess what was the "true" reality (which was futuristic) and he took off a headset that I guess was how his mind was connected to the previous reality he was just killed in, and he walks out to see people he thought were dead standing out by a river or something.

Very sorry if this is confusing, but I'm trying to figure out what some movies are that I've had spontaneous memories of over the last month or so... I wanna get them in time for XMas.

Here's the list of movies I wanna get so far:

eXistenZ

Gattaca

A Beautiful Mind

The Mighty

Gladiator

Pearl Harbor

I got 7 movies a few days ago:

Cellular

Con Air

Heat

Dante's Peak

The Core

Enemy of the State

12 Monkeys

Anyway, if anyone can help me figure out the movie I'm stumped on right now, I owe you access to my FTP for some wicked software, or an E-card or something, lol.

Darn it.... I wanted to contribute something trivial and questionable in it's community usefullness.. :whistle:

Anyway my 1st (and only guess) was 13th Floor (before I even scrolled down).

I only knew it since a friend of mine is kinda into that movie big time and I just saw it (again) recently.