winxp install with Longhorn5048 PE

xiaoyouke

Longhorn4074 PE to the keyboard mouse support is not very good, therefore wants to use 5048 edition to make the XP seal, BOOT partially starts successfully, but is wrong automatically to the installment part newspaper opens again, did not know some who do use 5048 to seal XP, hoped can share the experience.

ok, so you used 5048pe instead of 4074pe, because of driver support to make the XP 'seal?' It starts to boot ok, but automatically installs wrongly. am i right so far?? So, obviously from this we can learn that if we cant get Longhorn's 5048pe to install XP we should open the newspaper again (...and readit it presumably??)

xiaoyouke:

People here seem to have some difficulties understanding you. I note that some of the earlier not so kind remarks have been deleted by a moderator.

If you send me the original text via pm I'll translate it in proper English and post it here.

@xiaoyouke -

Please refrain from posting questions so hard to understand - if you don't get a proper answer at iexbeta you're probably not going to get one here. We'd sure like to help, but we need to understand your problem - so please take care and write in understandeable English - thank you. ;)

Reference:

http://board.iexbeta.com/index.php?showtopic=59431

Regards.