RyanVM's downloads

Seriously.. some of you people need to do your homework and read a little. The more I get into this stuff and the longer it's been since I started coming around here, the more I realize that about 5% of the people actually do anything or contribute in some way or another to our common cause of creating optimized unattended installations. The rest just seem to take and ask the same questions over and over.

I don't have a problem helping people out. Heck I've gotten an incredible amount of help here myself, but the spoonfeeding gets tiring after a while.

• 1 month later...

I don't want to post a new topic since it's a small question

generally, you people integrate the Hotfixes that come after the release of RyanVM Update pack right?

for instance, Integrating December HFs to RyanVMizes 2.01-XPSP2 ISO, is that seems safe and sound? and what if there is a January and Febuary HFs, Integrate them too (of course if ryan not paying attention to release a new pack, becoz of Marriafe ;) )

Seriously.. some of you people need to do your homework and read a little. The more I get into this stuff and the longer it's been since I started coming around here, the more I realize that about 5% of the people actually do anything or contribute in some way or another to our common cause of creating optimized unattended installations. The rest just seem to take and ask the same questions over and over.

I don't have a problem helping people out. Heck I've gotten an incredible amount of help here myself, but the spoonfeeding gets tiring after a while.

true ....

(muiz , banned thx to shark007 )