Sound Blaster Audio Card

gamehead200

Gamehead, pull the card and look at it or you will screwing it up again buddy. When the system boots does it say SB 16 and what is listed in your system properties? I have all the older SB drivers here at home and can send one to you.

MSNwar, send those drivers to michael_soares@REMOVEsympatico.ca ! Remove the word REMOVE from my e-mail...Spam protection :)

BTW, I forgot to mention these drivers are for the sound card in my machine with Win Server 2K3 which I doubt will work...

Gamehead, pull the card and look at it or you will screwing it up again buddy. When the system boots does it say SB 16 and what is listed in your system properties? I have all the older SB drivers here at home and can send one to you.

I need to know the card model GH. Otherwise, you might load the wrong one.

It might not even work...I was talking with DaveH before and he said that servers aren't really used with sound cards :rolleyes:, but I'll PM you with the model number, because my computer is closed right now and I'm too lazy to open it! :)

If you cannot get sound working in Windows Server 2003 you need to into services.msc and enable "Windows Audio Services" otherwise no matter what you do, there will always be no sound.